Wohoo! A big thanks to Blessing Counter for nominating for this Awesome Food Award. Check out her blog…… it’s awesome. 🙂
Here are the rules:
1). Thank the person who nominated you, as well as link to their blog.
2). Answer the 10 questions provided.
3). Come up with 10 more questions that relate to food.
4). Nominate at least 5 people.
5). Let those people know they’ve been nominated.
I was asked these questions:
1. Chocolate or vanilla?
Probably Vanilla, although I do like chocolate…. it would depend on what it was in.
2. Favourite dessert?
I had this really amazing cake this year… It was a lemon cake with icecream(vanilla I think) and raspberry sauce on top. It was sooo delicious.
3. Imagine that it’s freezing cold, there’s lots of snow, and you just came in from playing outside. Would you prefer to drink hot chocolate or coffee?
Hot chocolate all the way! 🙂 I love that creamy, sweet taste.
4. Favourite pie/cake?
My favorite pie would probably be….. Pecan, Pumpkin, or Apple. Although I do love blueberry. I love all pies, pretty much!
5. What is a dessert that you love making/is the easiest thing you can make?
I love making pies.
6. What is a meal that you love making/is the easiest thing you can make?
Pasta with a tomato sauce and cheese!! YUM!!
7. Is there a food that you hope that you’ll never have to eat in your life time?
I’m not sure, probably grasshoppers or something like that. 😦
8. The strangest dish you’ve ever eaten?
The strangest dish…… hmmmmm… I can’t think of something.
9. Favourite mealtime? Why?
Breakfast, maybe? I just love it… plus you can eat really good food for breakfast.
10. How do you make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich? 🙂
Haha! I get a piece of bread, put peanut butter on and then the jelly on top.
Ok, so I have answered the ten questions I was asked, and now I’m going to nominate only one person since I don’t have many people I can nominate.
Here are her ten questions:
1) What is your favorite way to eat tomatoes?
2) What is your favorite icecream?
3)Would you rather eat macaroni and cheese with ketchup or plain?
4) What is the strangest food you’ve ever eaten?
5)How would you make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich?
6) If you were to go on a fast from one type of food, what food would it be?
7) Your friend made two cakes; one is vanilla with strawberries, and the other is chocolate with cherries. Which would you prefer?
8) What is your favorite meal of the day?
9) Do you like to have a smoothie or a milkshake?
10) What season do you especially like because of the food that’s in season?
Feel free to answer these questions yourself by commenting below! 🙂