I was nominated by Blessing Counter for this Tag! Enjoy! Here are the questions:
1. What is your earliest memory?
Hmmm… My earliest memory. I could be wrong about this, but it might be when I received a birthday gift and I remember maybe looking at it or something or reading it or something, or hmmm.. what other memory? I could be totally wrong about this, though.
2. What is your earliest memory of a birthday?
It might be when I turned seven, I think, and I had over my 2nd cousins, etc.
3. What is your earliest memory of a food?
Food? Pea soup maybe?
4. What is your earliest memory of a gathering?
Perhaps the time when we got together with my Dad’s side of the family, and one of the things that happened was when my brother and I were playing badminton with my uncle and my brother whacked the racket into my nose and I got a bloody nose. (I think it was accidental..)
5. What is your earliest memory of family?
My Earliest memory of family might be when it was summer, or when we would watch for a tornado incase there was one coming, because there would have been a watch. Or something.
6. What is your favorite memory?
If you were asking me my favorite earlier memory, I might say, maybe when my Mom would marking my school, and, well, I think you would have had to have been there..
7. What is your earliest memory of a gift?
Maybe my birthday gift of when I was younger, like 4, 5, or 6.
8. What is your earliest memory of an embarrassment?
Embarrassment……I am not really sure…
9. What is your earliest memory of when you were scared?
I think my earliest memory of when I was scared was when we had some friends over, and there was a tornado watch….or a tornado warning.
10. What is your earliest memory of a camp?
Adventure Camp– the first year, probably.
11. How young were you when you received Christ? (optional)
I believe I was six or seven; it was nighttime. After becoming a Christian, I remembered running to my mom and dad’s room and telling my Mom.