Hello to all readers! 🙂 I was nominated by Blessing Counter for the Infinity Dreams award! You can click on the link to check out her blog!! 🙂 Thanks, Blessing, for nominating me!
Following are the rules:
- Use the Infinity Dreams Award picture
- Thank the blogger who tagged you
- Tell us 11 facts about yourself
- Answer the 11 questions
- Tag 11 bloggers
Okayyy, so here are 11 facts about myself, some of which you might know already!
- I come from a big family, and I am the seventh of nine.
2. I used to sell jewellery.
3. When I was younger, we had this hat umbrella and one of the metal prongs got me scarred. (literally!) On my toe.
4. I finally got a FaceBook!
5. I did a research report on compost last year.
6.I am a red- head.
7. I am roomies with a sister who is about 5 years older than me!
8. I like pickles and icecream! (oh, everyone, try PC Salted Caramel Icecream!)
9. I am a year ahead in school.
10. I might want to have a big family if I get married.
11.I might want to be a midwife when I grow up, or maybe a missionary! (or maybe something else. Wherever the Lord leads me!)Soooo, here are the 11 questions that I will answer:
- What was the last song you listened to?
Ummm, last song! I’m not gonna answer that question……;) It might be hard to answer!
- Which school subject do you find the hardest?
It might depend on what I am doing that specific day. Some days it might be math, or science or some other subject.
- What is your favourite holiday and why?
It might be my birthday! Birthdays I might <3!
- Do you like change or would you prefer everything to always stay the same?
Well, I might like this and that. A little of both, maybe.
- What would you do if you woke up and opened your bedroom door to find a 6 foot bright pink stuffed elephant waving at you and saying Good Morning?
Aww! It might be kind’ve shocking or creepy, but it also might be kinda…. well… cute! 😉
- Painting or drawing?
If it were outlined, I might like painting better, but probably drawing.
- What was the last book you read?
Well, the last book I “finished” was “Truth Stained Lies” by Terri Blackstock.
- Did you enjoy the book from Question 7?
You mean from question eight? 😉 Yes, it was good!
- Would you prefer to ride on a lion or a flying horse?
If you have listened to Narnia, the audio drama, I might like to ride a lion like Aslan. But a flying horse might be pretty cool, too!
- Do you remember your dreams, or do you forget them once you wake up?
It might depend on the dream!
- (another dream question 😉 If you do remember your dreams, what was the strangest dream you ever had?
Maybe one about a group of kids on a school bus, that came with a doctor, and there was a porcupine rattlesnake!
OKAY! So. I’m supposed to nominate 11 bloggers, but is it okay if I nominate two?
Do I have to make up 11 questions? Well, I guess I will.
- What would you do if one day your favorite band came up to your door and wanted you to perform with them?
- African elephant or Asian elephant as a pet?
- Your washer AND dryer stops working- what do you do? Go to the dry cleaners, or do all your washing BY HAND and then make a clothes line and hang it outside to dry?
- You have a choice- do the hula dance or the chicken dance?
- Do you prefer brown meat or white meat? Why?
- What was the strangest dream you’ve ever had?
- Are you a whiz at Grammar or poor in Math?
- Tent or log cabin? Why?
- If you were stuck in an elevator shaft with ONE person, who would you be most comfortable with?
- What is your method of memorizing?
- Last question!! What is your favorite holiday?