Ready for day #4?
Here we go.
Secret Santa gift ideas! If you ever want to have a little gift to give to someone else, then go for it!
- Ponytails (or hair elastics, which ever one you call them) are great little gifts for girls! (unless they don’t have a lot of hair, but regardless! :D) Can you ever have enough hair elastics? 😉 😉
- Chocolate (am I right?!) Do I need to say more? Chocolate is A-mazing. Perfect for a small gift.
- Since it’s almost Christmas, why not buy some tea with a mug, or get a small mason jar, fill it halfway with hot chocolate mix, and put some marshmallows on top, put the lid on with a ribbon, and voila! You have a perfect and easy gift for your friend, and they don’t have to do much to prepare it. 😉 Like this: (except for that bottle thingie)
4. You can do baking! (cookies..mmmm…gingersnaps… or gingerbread cookies, or other things….) Send them off in a little pack of 4 or 5 and wrap it with a ribbon and maybe a little note. 🙂
5. Get a nice, warm sweater 🙂
6. Give them a spa in a jar (pinterest) So you can kind’ve see what’s in there 🙂
7. Get them a nice mug with something written on it. 🙂
8. Sugar scrub 🙂
9. and anything else that you might think of, and that might be a good gift, go for it. 🙂